Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Davie, Florida
Instantly find your coverage information.
We'll be able to tell you if your insurance provider is in network with an American Addiction Centers treatment facility.
Where Is Addiction Treatment Located in Davie, Florida?
Within 25 miles of Davie, Florida, there are 99 substance use treatment facilities. Of those, 35 provide detox, 10 offer sober living options, and 72 provide treatment for co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders.3
Additionally, several facilities offer specialized treatment for specific populations.3 For example, 42 facilities have programs specifically tailored to pregnant or postpartum individuals, 59 treatment centers offer programs for the LGBTQ+ community, and 49 rehabs provide Veteran-specific programming.3 Additionally, some treatment centers have groups or programs for those who have experienced sexual abuse, domestic or partner violence, and trauma of any kind.3
Recovery First Treatment Center, one of American Addiction Centers’ (AAC) facilities provides treatment for substance use in Hollywood, Florida, less than 5 miles from. Recovery First provides personalized treatment and offers specialized programs for Veterans, first responders, and more.
What Is the Cost of Rehab in Davie, Florida?
The cost of substance use treatment varies based on different factors, including:
- The level of care you need.
- The length of your time in treatment.
- The location of the facility.
- Your health insurance plan (if you’re paying with insurance).
- Where funding for the treatment center comes from. For instance, state- or government-run facilities tend to cost less than privately owned treatment centers.
- Amenities offered.
The cost of rehab should never deter you from seeking help. There are many options available to help you cover the cost.
Does Insurance Cover the Cost of Rehab in Davie, Florida?
Insurance may be able to help cover your cost of substance use treatment. Thanks to the Affordable Care Act, all Marketplace health insurance plans must cover mental health and substance use services as essential health benefits. Your specific benefits depend on your plan.4 You can check with your provider to understand the details and exactly what’s covered in terms of substance use treatment.
Of the 99 facilities located within 25 miles of Davie, 77 accept private health insurance, 33 take Medicare, 51 accept Medicaid, 28 take state-financed health insurance other than Medicaid, and 38 accept federal military insurance.3
Recovery First Treatment Center accepts many major insurance plans, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, and United Healthcare. But you can also call AAC to have your insurance verified and understand your treatment options.
Other Ways to Pay for Rehab in Davie, Florida
When health insurance is not an option, there are other ways to pay for the treatment, including:3
- Payment plans or financing options.
- Private pay or self-pay, which 90 facilities near Davie accept.
- Loans from loved ones or from institutions that specifically loan money to help individuals pay for addiction treatment.
- Credit card.
- Sliding fee scale, meaning the cost is based on your ability to pay. There are 36 facilities near Davie that offer sliding fee scales.
- Financial assistance is a program that helps low-income, uninsured, or underinsured individuals who need help paying for all or part of their medical bills. There are 32 rehabs within 25 miles of Davie that may be able to provide payment assistance to eligible individuals.
Additionally, in Broward County, there are organizations that may be able to provide free services or resources to help you or your loved. Some of these include:
- 211 Broward. This 24-hour helpline offers support services for individuals seeking crisis intervention, assistance and/or information or referrals to health and human services, and community resources.
- Broward Outreach Centers. These facilities provide food, shelter, substance use treatment, education, job placement, healthcare, and more in a safe, substance-free environment.
- Volunteers of America Florida. The organization offers safe, substance-free housing for individuals with mental illness and/or substance use disorder. It also provides supportive housing to adults, families, and Veterans experiencing homelessness. Additionally, Volunteers of America helps with behavioral healthcare, education, training, and employment.
- United Way of Broward County. The United Way of Broward County coordinates community substance misuse efforts and services by providing education, training, and collaboration.
- Narcotics Anonymous. Individuals recovering from substance misuse and addiction meet regularly at different locations to help each other sustain sobriety using a 12-step model.
- Alcoholic Anonymous. This fellowship of individuals works the 12-step program to stay sober and help others achieve sobriety. There are more than 700 meetings in Broward County each week at various at various times and locations.
- Al-Anon. The Al-Anon family groups in the area serve the friends and family of the individual with the addiction. Meetings are held at various times and locations 7 days a week.
What Substance Addictions Do Davie Rehabs Treat?
Substance use treatment centers in and around Davie, including the substance use disorders treated at Recovery First Treatment Canter include (but are not limited to):3
- Prescription drugs.
Often, substance use disorders co-occur with other mental health disorders, such as anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and bi-polar disorder, among others.5
As previously mentioned, there are 72 facilities within 25 miles of Davie that offer treatment for co-occurring substance use and mental health disorder, which means that treatment for the disorders occurs simultaneously.3,5 Recovery First Treatment Center is one of them.
How to Find Rehab Centers in Davie, Florida
First, you need to find a facility near you that provides the level of care that’s appropriate for you. Your primary care physician, mental healthcare provider, or other addiction treatment specialist can perform an assessment to determine your needs and inform your treatment plan, which many include:3
- Medically managed detox. For some, detox is the first step in treatment. Near Davie, there are 35 facilities that provide detoxification services. Detox allows the body to rid itself of substances safely under the supervision of a healthcare professional, who can also use medication to keep you as comfortable as possible. Detox, however, is generally not enough for sustained recovery but the first part of a more comprehensive treatment plan.
- Inpatient or residential treatment. This level of care requires that you live at the treatment center for the duration of care, which may include individual and group therapy, psychoeducation, behavioral therapies, and medication (if necessary).
- Outpatient care. Outpatient care looks very similar to inpatient care but varies in intensity and the number of hours spent in treatment weekly, depending on the program. Outpatient services take place at the treatment center, but you return home or to a sober living environment at the end of each day.
Besides level of care, there are some questions you may want to ask to help you find the best facility to meet your needs, including:6
- Is the treatment facility in-network with your insurance provider?
- Is the facility licensed or certified by the state to provide substance use treatment?
- Does the facility include family members in the treatment process?
- Does the facility provide continuing care options?
- What amenities does the facility offer?
AAC’s treatment facilities are located throughout the United States. This includes Recovery First Treatment Center in Hollywood, Florida. Call to speak to one of our knowledgeable and compassionate admissions navigators, who will listen to your story, answer your questions, explain your options, and help you get started on your path to recovery.