Rehabs in Nevada That Accept Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Does Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada Cover Rehab?
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada may be able to cover all or at least part of the cost of drug and alcohol rehab. This will depend on your insurance plan and the level of care you need. From April 2020 to April 2021, there were 982 reported drug overdose deaths in Nevada.1 If you or a loved one is struggling with substance abuse, finding support and care is a crucial part in your journey to sobriety.
American Addiction Center’s (AAC) Desert Hope Treatment Center is located in Las Vegas and is in-network with BCBS in Nevada. Depending on your plan, some of your addiction treatment costs may be covered.
Verify Anthem BCBS of Nevada Coverage
If you have Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada, there are two ways to verify your coverage for drug or alcohol rehab.
- Call us today at There, an admissions advisor can hear your story, walk you through your options, and verify your insurance over the phone.
- Fill in our online insurance verification form below.
Rehabs in Nevada That Accept Anthem BCBS
Address: 2465 East Twain Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89121
About Anthem BCBS of Nevada
Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) is a nationwide insurance provider that may cover rehab for drug and alcohol addiction depending on your plan and individual needs. Anthem is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association in Nevada.2 Anthem BCBS offers a variety of individual, family, Medicaid, Medicare, and employee plans.
What Substance Abuse Treatment Does Anthem BCBS of Nevada Cover?
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada may be able to cover substance use disorder (SUD) treatment. Depending on your plan, insurance may cover at least part of the cost of:
- Detoxification – When a person stops using a substance, the body may experience symptoms and side effects of withdrawal. In a professional detox program, the aim is to ensure these potentially dangerous side effects are safely managed.
- Inpatient or Residential Treatment – Patients will stay at the treatment facility and receive 24-hour care. A patient is able to focus solely on their recovery as they are removed from environments that may be negative.
- Outpatient Rehab – A more flexible approach to treatment where a person can continue to go to work and receive treatment from clinics, mental health centers or counselors for a certain number of hours per week.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) – A comprehensive approach to treatment, MAT consists of using medications and behavioral interventions to treat certain types of SUDs.
Does Anthem BCBS of Nevada Cover Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment?
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield may cover co-occurring disorder treatment, such as treatment of mental health disorders as well as addiction treatment, under mental or behavioral health services. Depending on your level of coverage, mental health treatments may at least be partially covered.
Many rehab facilities, including Desert Hope Treatment Center, offer co-occurring or dual diagnosis treatment. Check your level of coverage with Anthem BCBS of Nevada to find out exactly what you will and will not be covered for.
Not Sure if You Need Rehab?
Take our free, 5-minute substance abuse self-assessment below if you think you or someone you love might be struggling with substance abuse. The evaluation consists of 11 yes or no questions that are intended to be used as an informational tool to assess the severity and probability of a substance use disorder (SUD). The test is free, confidential, and no personal information is needed to receive the result. This assessment can be used if you are living in or outside the state of Nevada.
Our Other Treatment Centers Near You
- All Treatment Centers
- California Rehab Center
- Miami, Florida Rehab Center
- Tampa, Florida Rehab Center
- Las Vegas Rehab Center
- Massachusetts Rehab Center
- Mississippi Rehab Center
- New Jersey Rehab Center
- Rhode Island Rehab Center
- Texas Rehab Center
- Locations Nationwide: Resolutions Recovery Residences