BCBS of Wyoming Insurance Coverage for Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Does Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming Cover Rehab?
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming (BCBSWY) may be able to cover all or at least part of the cost of drug and alcohol rehab. This will depend on your plan details and the level of care you need. Even if you have insurance coverage in Wyoming, you may still be covered to attend rehab in another state.
Sadly, there were 97 reported drug overdose deaths from April 2020 to April 2021 in Wyoming.1 If you or someone you love is struggling with an addiction problem, a treatment facility or rehab program can help in the recovery process. Check your level of rehabilitation coverage with BCBS of Wyoming so you know exactly how much you may pay out of pocket.
Verify BCBS of Wyoming Coverage
If you have Wyoming Blue Cross Blue Shield, there are two ways to verify your coverage for drug or alcohol rehab.
- Call us today at There, an admissions advisor can hear your story, walk you through your options, and verify your insurance over the phone.
- Fill in our online insurance verification form below.
About BCBS of Wyoming Insurance
Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) is a nationwide insurance provider that may cover rehab for drug and alcohol addiction depending on your plan and individual needs. BCBS of Wyoming is an independent licensee of the BCBS Association. BCBS Wyoming has been serving Wyoming since 1945 and has over 100,000 members covered with health insurance.2 BCBSWY offers individual, family, as well as Medicare plans and employer plans. These may include PPO, POS and HMO plans and each plan may further be broken down into medals (Gold, Silver, and Bronze) which vary in the out-of-pocket costs, deductibles, premiums, and other variables to fit your needs.3
What Addiction Treatment Does BlueCross BlueShield of Wyoming Cover?
BlueCross BlueShield of Wyoming may be able to cover substance use disorder (SUD) treatment. Depending on your plan, BCBSWY insurance may cover at least part of the cost of:3
- Detox – In a professional detoxification program, the aim is to medically stabilize patients and limit withdrawal symptoms to ensure the patient’s safety.
- Residential or Inpatient Treatment – Residential or inpatient treatment is a live-in program where patients stay at the facility 24/7 and receive support from substance abuse professionals. In many cases, patients will participate in individual and/or group therapy sessions and treatment lengths will vary depending on a patient’s treatment needs.
- Outpatient Rehab – Although less intensive than inpatient or residential treatment, outpatient rehab provides therapeutic interventions to help a patient recover from a substance use disorder (SUD).
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) – As the name suggests, medications are an important aspect to MAT but behavioral treatment is another component to this form of treatment.
Always find out what your BCBS of Wyoming insurance plan will and will not cover for addiction treatment. You may find that you will have to travel outside of Wyoming to attend a rehab program that is right for you. This should not deter you from getting the help you need.
Does BCBS of Wyoming Cover Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment?
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming may cover co-occurring or dual diagnosis treatment under mental or behavioral health services. Depending on your level of coverage, mental health treatments may at least be partially covered.
A co-occurring disorder is when a person has one or more mental health conditions as well as a substance use disorder (SUD). Many rehab centers offer integrated treatment to ensure an individual’s unique needs are met. If you have BCBS of Wyoming, check the level of coverage you have for a co-occurring or dual diagnosis disorder.
Not Sure if You Need Rehab?
Take our free, 5-minute substance abuse self-assessment below if you think you or someone you love might be struggling with substance abuse. The evaluation consists of 11 yes or no questions that are intended to be used as an informational tool to assess the severity and probability of a substance use disorder (SUD). The test is free, confidential, and no personal information is needed to receive the result. This assessment can be used by anyone in or outside the state of Wyoming.
Our Treatment Centers Near You
- All Treatment Centers
- California Rehab Center
- Miami, Florida Rehab Center
- Tampa, Florida Rehab Center
- Las Vegas Rehab Center
- Massachusetts Rehab Center
- Mississippi Rehab Center
- New Jersey Rehab Center
- Rhode Island Rehab Center
- Texas Rehab Center
- Locations Nationwide: Resolutions Recovery Residences