With over 18 years of experience in delivering digital initiatives across a number of verticals, Stephen Ebbett brings to American Addiction Centers the passion and innovation necessary to expand upon the company’s current traditional and digital marketing efforts to drive census and help solidify AAC’s position as a leader in the industry.
Previously, Ebbett was the Chief Digital Officer of Assurant Inc. where he was responsible for the company’s digital strategy and execution across all business lines and geographies. Leading Assurant’s digital business, Ebbett worked across B2B2C, B2B and D2C channels, directing UX, UI, CRO, digital engineering, digital innovation and digital performance. Ebbett also led Assurant’s initiative to launch and expand one of the company’s brands, spearheading the full development lifecycle of the direct to consumer business model.
Before Assurant Inc., Ebbett held several leadership positions for companies in the insurance industry where he oversaw the successful development and launch of a portfolio of insurance products and championed influential channel marketing campaigns.
In his spare time, Ebbett enjoys spending quality time with his family, which includes his wife and two young boys. He especially loves hiking and mountain climbing.
Credentials & Education
- BA, Philosophy and Theology, Durham University
- Professional Diploma in Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Digital Advisory Board Member
- Chief Digital Officer, Assurant Inc. (2018)
- Global Head of Direct Distribution, Assurant Inc. (2014)
- Head of Channel and Product Development, Assurant Inc. (2010)
- Insurance Product Manager, John Lewis Partnership (2008)