Romas D. Buivydas, PhD, LMHC, is a leader in the integration of quality behavioral healthcare services, specializing in developing and implementing best practices in addiction and psychiatric services, policies, metrics, regulatory compliance, and professional staff training.
He is also a nationally recognized training expert in clinical development and operations utilizing best practice approaches. Dr. Buivydas was most recently Vice President of Development and Compliance for Spotlyte Health in Philadelphia, and from 2010-2020 served as Vice President of Clinical Development for Spectrum Health Systems.
Credentials & Education
- Master of Art in Applied Psychology/Behavioral Medicine – Boston University
- PhD in Clinical Counseling – St. James University
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Certified Diplomate of the American Psychotherapy Association
- Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Psychological Specialties.