Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Arlington, Texas
Instantly find your coverage information.
We'll be able to tell you if your insurance provider is in network with an American Addiction Centers treatment facility.
Where Can You Find Addiction Treatment in Arlington, Texas?
You can find several addiction treatment near Arlington, Texas. The state has 509 substance use treatment facilities; 69 of them are within 25 miles of Arlington.3,4
Greenhouse Treatment Center, an American Addiction Centers (AAC) facility, is less than 5 miles outside of Arlington, for example. It, along with other substance use treatment centers in the area, offers a variety of services, including inpatient and outpatient care, treatment for co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders, detoxification, sober living, and more.4
Besides evidence-based therapies, Greenhouse also offers many specialized programs tailored to fit the unique needs of Veterans, members of the LGBTQ+ community, Christians, and more.
How Much Does It Cost to Go to Rehab in Arlington, Texas?
Rehab costs in Arlington, Texas vary widely depending on several factors. The level of care and services play a significant role in the cost. For example, an inpatient program that provides room and board and 24/7 support typically costs more than an outpatient program. The type of facility further affects pricing. Luxury rehab facilities with fitness centers, gourmet chefs, and private accommodations are generally more expensive than ones without extra amenities.
Treatment durations can vary depending on the level of care and type of program. Research indicates that remaining in treatment for the entire duration yields better outcomes.5 That being said, longer programs generally cost more money.
Insurance coverage also impacts your out-of-pocket costs for treatment. Insurance covers at least a portion of substance use treatment. The specifics, however, vary depending on your individual plan and benefits.
Does Insurance Cover Rehab in Arlington, Texas?
Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), insurance companies must cover a portion of the costs of mental health and addiction treatment.6 Most facilities near Arlington, Texas, accept a variety of payment options. Of the 69 facilities within 25 miles of Arlington, nearly 80% take private insurance, and over 60% accept Medicaid.4
Almost 45% of facilities accept Medicare or another state-funded insurance, while about 30% accept federally funded insurance like TRICARE.4 Greenhouse Treatment Center accepts most major insurance companies, including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Ambetter, Humana, and Optum.
Other Ways to Pay for Rehab in Arlington, Texas
There are several other ways to pay for treatment if you don’t have insurance. Many Arlington facilities offer flexible self-payment options like payment plans and sliding scale fees, which adjust payments based on your income.4 Other options include financial assistance from sources such as grants and scholarships.
Addictions Treated in Arlington Rehabs
Arlington rehabs, like the treatment facilities throughout the state of Texas, treat a range of substance misuse and substance use disorders, including:2
Many facilities, including Greenhouse Treatment Center, provide care for behavioral and co-occurring mental health conditions. A co-occurring disorder means an individual has been diagnosed with both a substance use disorder and one or more additional mental health disorders.7 More than a third of those with a substance use disorder also have mental health disorders like anxiety disorders, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).7,8 Greenhouse offers integrated co-occurring treatment to address both disorders in tandem and promote long-term recovery.
Types of Addiction Treatment in Arlington
It’s recommended that you see your primary care physician or other healthcare provider or addiction specialist, who can assess your situation and decide which level of care might be most appropriate for you. There is no one-size-fits-all substance use treatment, and the rehabs in Arlington offer several forms of care, including (but not limited to):4
- Detoxification. Medically managed detox means your body rids itself of the substance under the supervision of healthcare professionals, who can keep you safe and as comfortable as possible.
- Inpatient or residential rehab. Inpatient and residential care provide treatment in a safe, supportive space that you live in for the duration of treatment with 24/7 care. Both offer therapeutic interventions, like medical detox, one-on-one counseling, group therapy, and mutual-help groups to aid you in building coping skills and achieving long-term recovery.
- Outpatient programs. Outpatient programs provide similar—even identical—services as inpatient programs but allow you to return home or to a sober living environment at the end of each day.
- Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs). These programs offer structured outpatient care but allow the independence of living at home or in a sober living environment.
- Intensive outpatient programs (IOPs). IOPs are also structured outpatient programs but generally require less time commitment than PHPs.
Of the 69 facilities within a 25-mile radius of Arlington, Texas, 29 of them provide medically managed detoxification, 18 of them offer inpatient or residential treatment, 62 provide various outpatient programs, 10 offer PHPs, and 36 offer IOPs.4
How to Find Rehab Facilities in Arlington, Texas
Finding a suitable rehab in Texas is easier when you know the level of care you require. As you research different facilities, you should ask questions to ensure the program is a good fit for all your needs. Some questions to consider include:
- How many licensed physicians and therapists are available in the program?
- What kinds of therapies are offered?
- Does the facility accept insurance? If so, does it take your specific insurance and plan?
- Does the facility offer additional amenities?
- What program lengths does the facility offer?
- Does the facility offer programming for specific populations or needs?
In addition to these questions, you might also want to research what other people say about the facility. It’s a good idea to read reviews and testimonials from former patients.
Additionally, you can call the treatment providers and talk through your needs to ensure that it’s a good fit. You can call our compassionate and knowledgeable admissions navigators at Greenhouse Treatment Center and ask questions, get a better understanding of your options, verify your insurance, and start your journey to recovery. Call our AAC helpline at today.